We are looking for UX and UI designers! See below to have more info regarding these two roles at Cream.
📍 This opportunity is available in Brussels 📍
WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a UX/UI Designer at Cream?
As Eyon, UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for the ideation process of the user. You will translate abstracts ideas into prototypes and concepts using the right methodology to develop, test and challenge ideas. You will also collaborate with other team members during the life of the project in order to create the best digital experience.
You will be involved in simulating digital projects and in their design strategy. You will contribute to gather info on target users’ characteristics, users’ needs and business context via participation to regular project meetings, workshops, or benchmarking.
AS A UX DESIGNER :
- You can design wireframes, mock-ups and interactive prototypes
- You can gather data, analyse tests results and transform them in concrete and understandable improvements
- You have experience with online platforms, application interface and information architecture roles
AS A UI DESIGNER :
- You will transform the wireframes into faithful mock-ups
- You will be responsible for the content and the layout to design an attractive and responsive product
- You will create or improve a design system
- You are involved in the branding and the graphic development of the product
- You have direct experience in Interface Design, graphism Information Architecture roles
- You contribute to the conception of the site or application
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You have at least a Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- You have at least two years of relevant experience
- You are passionate about mastering common wireframing and prototyping software solutions
- You are a conceptual thinker and love to transform the abstract into concrete solutions to improve the user experience
- You have an interest in business design and innovation
- You love to work in teams and co-create with other designers, developers, 3D artists, marketing team…
- You are aware of the evolution of the digital market and use it to inspire and thrive your work
- You are familiar with at least one of the following: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InVision, Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, Invision
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch might be an asset for some projects
- You already used one of those tools: Figma VSTS, Zeplin, Jira, Confluence, InDesign,…
- You know what Accessibility is about
- You can transform abstract test results into personas
Why should you taste the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!