WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a Test Engineer at Cream?
As Thomas, Test Engineer, you will work in close collaboration with analysts and developers in order to run projects related to:
- Front end and back end applications
- Mobile and tablet applications for the end-users
- Websites and e-commerce solutions
- Deployment of automated systems
- Ensure and maintain the regulatory system
- Validation and probation of the functional and technical specifications
- Design test plan: procedures, scenarios, components
- Organize and execute tests
- Follow-up internal development phases in collaboration with the project manager
- Test evaluation through the anomalies follow-up and test cover
- Provide support during the validation phase before deployment: users acceptance testing and functional testing
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You have a University Degree in the Information Technologies field (Civil Engineer, Master in Computer Sciences…)
- You have a proven experience in structured testing as a System Tester for IT projects
- Very good knowledge of testing tools and methodologies among others:
- Experience with HP QC, HP ALM or QTP
- Knowledge of UML modeling and Use Cases writing
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You have the ability to communicate easily on technical subjects with developers
- You are committed to travel occasionally abroad upon the client’s request
- You are rigorous
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- A training or a certification in ISTQB would be a real asset
- Knowledge in TFS and XMLA training or a certification in ISTQB would be a real asset
Why should you taste the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!