WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a tALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST AT Cream?
As Fatima, Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for the whole recruitment process for dedicated positions:
- Develop search strategy and recruitment content strategy with the Recruitment Manager
- Regarding the strategy, write job offers and post them on appropriate channels
- Management candidate applications
- Proactively find and approach best candidates using different channels
- Schedule interviews for yourself and for business managers
- Evaluate candidates with specific KPI’s
- Coordinate the end-to-end recruitment process with the team, and provide feedback to candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Design and update dashboards in order to feed an efficient and collaborative recruitment activity
- Contribute to innovative initiatives developed with the Recruitment organization in order to implement best practices
You are also responsible for campus management and Employer branding strategy:
- Develop relations with schools and universities in order to raise our attractiveness
- Organize and participate in corporate recruitment campaigns, job fairs, job days, workshops, events …
- Participate to the global reflection on our employer branding & internal projects
How we imagine our future TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST ?
- You have a Master Degree in or related to Human Resources
- You just graduated or you have a first experience in recruitment
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to present effectively and
creatively: you will be first line contact between candidates and Cream!
- You have the ability to work in a stimulating environment and meet targets: you will be 100% part of
the business development activity.
- You have good organizational and administrative skills: you will be responsible for your work and
Cream relies on you!
- You already worked in a company dealing with IT or you are passionate about IT
- You are perfectly bilingual French and you are fluent in English/Dutch.
Why should you taste Cream/the lime flavour?
You will benefit from an intense training period around conducting interviews, organizing recruitment processes, coordinating HR life cycle, business life cycle, and discovering the IT vocabulary.
As this role will offer you a high level of autonomy, you must be able to work with minimum supervision and be a pro-active and attentive professional who by making the role his or her own can really run with it.
This is ultimately a role for someone who can be innovative, think out-of-the-box and has the motivation to hit the ground running.
You will also have to offer advice to a demanding team and establish and animate a Recruitment strategy.