📍 This opportunity is available in Brussels 📍
WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a system engineer at Cream?
Within the Infrastructure’s practice, embrace your role and be responsible for the advice, maintenance and operational tasks to preserve the server park and platform.
- Manage incidents, changes and troubleshooting problems guided by ITIL practices
- Participate in the administration, operation and improvement of the System Infrastructure within the 2nd and 3rd level support team
- Perform the management of the cloud infrastructure and automation (Azure, Ansible)
- Monitor investigation of the performance issue and provide advice on tuning, storage and backup optimization
- Create test systems and maintain system documentation
- Ensure the design, the implementation to manage and improve the current schemes, the system solution and recovery plans
- Contribute to various long-term projects to consolidate the infrastructure
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You have at least a Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience as System Engineer
- You are proficient using tools in Linux environment (CentOs, RedHat, Oracle Enterprise Linux, Puppet, Git, Ansible, Zabbix) or in Windows environment (Windows Server 2008 -> 2019, Active Directory)
- You have knowledge of virtualisation (VMWare)
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You have good organizational and communicational skills
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch might be an asset for some projects
Why should you taste the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!