📍 This opportunity is available in Charleroi and Brussels 📍
WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is aN IT PROJECT MANAGER at Cream?
As a project manager like Pierre, you will have to manage, coordinate large IT projects, interact
with many customers to gather their requirements and follow the project from the kick off to the
You are responsible for the organization and monitoring of all internal activities of this project:
- Scope: understand and have the scope of the project validated at the initiation of the
project. Put in place a change management process to ensure the anchoring into the
- Planning: According to a methodology (Prince 2, Agile, …), create a planning in order to deliver the project on time. This planning must be validated in steering committee.
- Resources: Schedule project resources needs in strong collaboration with concerned team leaders
- Budget: proper budget tracking and monitoring at all times, challenging all contributors on estimates and actuals
- Risk & issues: continuous follow-up of risks and issues, including mitigation actions and escalations
- Quality: in collaboration with the PRQM (Project Quality Manager) ensure quality in project deliverables and governance, measure result, KPIs, monthly key events
- Stakeholders: Ensure good relations with all stakeholders of the project
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You have between 7 and 10 years of relevant experience as project manager in IT projects
- You are proficient using a Project Management (Prince 2 or PMBOK) and Agile (Scrum) methodologies and project management tools (MS Project, Clarity, Jira, …)
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability, you are rigorous, customer oriented, and you have high communications skills and analytical skills
- You are polyvalent and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
Why should you taste the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!