📍 This opportunity is available in Brussels 📍
WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
What is a Senior Business Manager at Cream?
Our objective at Cream is to grow at different levels: grow in Belgium, go international, improve creamer’s learning & development, develop inspiring teams and create high business value partnerships with our key clients. In order to achieve this, we need to expand our team. This is why we are looking for a Senior Manager to join us!
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our client portfolio; recruiting future talents for our consulting team and managing their career development. But your responsibilities don’t stop there: as a Senior Manager, you will set up your own business unit and be responsible for its strategy as well as the coaching and success of your team of Business Managers.
Have you ever dreamed of contributing to the growth of a business, adding value and making a real impact? It is possible!
Meet with Louis, Senior Manager at Cream!
Manage a Business Unit:
You participate in the recruitment of Business Managers who will form your team. You coach them and support them in their learning process and path to success.
You continue to hire your own consultants and develop your client portfolio. You monitor your client’s projects and manage the development of your consultants. You establish high business value partnerships with our key clients.
Finally, you monitor your P&L and develop your own growth strategy for your business unit.
Be a key Leader of the business strategy:
You propose innovative ideas to improve the company’s strategy and take part in strategic decisions.
As a leader, you are a driving force within the entire sales team.
Any advice? Be curious, seek personal and collective improvement and learn everything that clients, consultants, colleagues, seniors, failures and successes can teach you.
How we imagine our future Senior Business MANAGER ?
- You have a successful Business Development experience in a similar environment
- You already worked in a company dealing with IT or Engineering
- You speak fluently French and English
- You have the ability to work in a stimulating environment and meet demanding targets
- You are dedicated, reliable, structured and collaborative
- You are driven, ambitious, entrepreneurial and willing to become better everyday
Why should you taste Cream/the lime flavour?
- This position is intended to offer the opportunity to progress to a Director position within two years.
- You will work closely with the founders of the company.
- You will work in a learning environment where you can pass on and challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
- Cream expects to grow rapidly over the coming years in Belgium and Europe. A wide variety of career options are available to you: you are not stuck in a box.
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!