WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a JUNIOR CONSULTANT at Cream?
As Isabelle, you will actively participate in the delivery of large scale projects: digitalization, launch of
new product, optimization of processes, compliance,…
You understand and analyze business or technical problems by organizing workshops and
interviewing project’s stakeholders
- You propose solutions to our client
- You manage the scope of the project
- You actively participate into spreading the Cream Culture
- You can be involved in the company development and bring your own ideas alive
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You are newly graduated or with a first professional experience
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You already developed reliable communication, analytical and organizational skills through your involvement in academic projects, in organizations or in a job/internship
- You are eager to learn and willing to improve your skills
- You want to find a professional environment to express your talent
- We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!
Why should you taste the lime flavour?
As a Young Talent, you are responsible for your career. In order, to guide you we provide:
- A custom accompaniment made of the close coaching of a career-expert manager
- A large range of tools, coaching sessions and training plans
- A community of supporting senior consultants
- Challenging and well-selected clients projects
- A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
- You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company