📍 This opportunity is available in Charleroi and Bruxelles 📍
WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is an Infrastructure project MANAGER at Cream?
As an IT Infrastructure Project Manager, you will manage, coordinate multiple medium to large IT projects, interact with many important customers to gather their requirements and follow the project from the kick-off to the delivery. You can intervene in different environments and technical domains:
- Network LAN/WAN
- Build the business case with the help of the project Sponsors
- Define the benefits, scope, timing and budget of the project
- Deliver the project scope on time, on budget and with the expected quality
- Capacity Planning: pro-actively identify and schedule project resources needs in strong collaboration with concerned team leaders
- Ensure quality of deliverables and delivered services through a structured project management approach (project planning tools, project reporting, project management methodology, project risks management, etc)
- Manage risk & issues: continuous follow-up of risks and issues, including mitigation actions and escalations
- Collaborate with teams across various divisions and entities
- Coordinate all parties involved in the project: both inside the organization and externally (for example IT suppliers or clients)
- Maintain compliance with architecture principles and recommendations
- Hand over the finalized project to the maintenance and operational teams
- Contribute to the team initiatives to ensure year-to-year cost reduction of running similar infrastructure projects or improving the knowledge of the team by sharing your own experience.
- Set-up proper governance bodies at all necessary levels
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You have a Master degree or equivalent by experience
- You have between 5 and 10 years of relevant experience as a project manager in IT projects
- You are proficient using Project Management (Prince 2 or PMBOK) and Agile (Scrum) methodologies and project management tools (MS Project or Clarity)
- You are experienced in managing end-to-end several projects in parallel with sizes varying from 300 to 3,000 man-days.
- You have proven experience in project/program leading, as well a good overall technical expertise in a complex environment (such as IBM Mainframe, Tandem, Unix, Windows, and advanced networking and storage).
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability, you are rigorous, customer-oriented, and you have high communications skills and analytical skills
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch might be an asset for some projects
- Your responsibilities encompassed the different aspects of these ones (Planning, Budgets, Risks & Issues, Resources management). Previous experience in outsourced project management is a plus.
- You have experience in at least one of the following sectors: Banking, Utilities, Pharmaceutical, Transport, Telecom
Why should you taste the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!