📍 This opportunity is available in Brussels 📍
WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
WHAT IS AN IAM CONSULTANT AT CREAM?
Within the Infrastructure & Security’s practice, together with Céline, embrace your role and be responsible for the operation, monitoring, improvement and development of the IAM processes and tools.
• Guarantee the proper execution of access management services
• Provide guidance to the end-user in request management for access management and treat IAM incidents
• Monitor the performance of the systems and apply the right processes and procedures when and if issues occur.
• Manage and analyze the application access rules and review the current business roles (RBAC)
• Implement and monitor the Key Performance Indicators for the Access Management Service.
• Document these processes according to the client’s rules and internal organization
• Participate in the IAM strategy definition and evolution
• Conduct IAM assessments and identify gaps between the AS-IS situation and the envisioned future state for the organization
• Contribute to various long-term projects to consolidate the IAM tools and the overall security environment
How we imagine our future consultant?
• You have at least a Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
• You have a deep interest and will to participate in the IT security of an organization
• You are proficient using security technology and processes (Identity & Access Management aspects, Segregation of Duties, Role Based Access Control)
• You have a good knowledge of cybersecurity best-practices
• You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
• You have good organizational and communicational skills
• You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch might be an asset for some projects
• A good knowledge of LDAP and Active Directory
• A strong knowledge of IAM tools (SailPoint Identity IQ, CyberArk,…)
• A professional certification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP
Why should you taste the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!