📍 This opportunity is available in Charleroi and Brussels 📍
WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a END TO END PROJECT MANAGER at Cream?
As Denis, End-to-End Project Manager, you are responsible for the smooth running of the project, from the initial client’s request to the final delivery of the solution.
- Validate the project’s scope
- Define project planning and validate it in steering committee
- Budget tracking and monitoring, challenging all contributors on estimates and actuals
- Continuous follow-up of risks and issues
- Ensure quality in project deliverables and governance
- Prepare the steering: reporting on project’s progress, propose solutions to problems
- Identify and schedule project resources needs with concerned team leaders
- Stakeholders management and project communication
- Put in place a change management process
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You have between 5 and 10 years’ experience in Project Management or Program
- You have a very good knowledge of project management tools among others: MS Project, Clarity, Jira, SAP, …
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You have very good communication skills
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You have a certification in Prince 2 or PMI or Agile methodologies
- An experience in banking-insurance and/or transports and/or telecom sectors could be a real
Why should you taste the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!